PT Irawan Prima Utama is an Indonesian private domestic company focused on general contractor and steel fabricator specialized in facility construction and industrial buildings, such as factories, office buildings workshop and warehouses within 20 years of experiences. PT Irawan Prima utama has built various constructions spreading all over java, sumatera, Kalimantan,Sulawesi and irian jaya. These accomplimshments are made possible with the solid management support, competent and qualified human resources and modern workshop facilitiy. With ISO 9001-2008 certificate, PT Irawan Prima Utama is proven to constantly striving to create the best outcome, based on the work quality, costumer satisfaction and work safety awareness orientation.
- A dynamic self motivated individual with strong site supervision skills who is able to demonstrate the following Capita Competences:
- Team Working - Co-operating and respecting colleagues and making a positive contribution to the team and the business as a whole.
- Customer Service - Creating the best possible experience for Capita clients and their customers. Takes personal pride in providing a quality service to customers (either internal or external) to achieve targets.
- Communication The ability to listen, express and articulate information effectively.
- Performance Management: Delivery of business objectives through effective setting of personal goals - takes ownership and responsibility for personal performance targets.
- Results Focused: Getting the job done in an efficient way through effective time, task and financial management. Prioritises own activity and is methodical in carrying out their work.
- Maximal 45 years
- S1-Civil Engineer, Minimal 5 years experienced on Industrial Construction Projects
- Computer literature (MS. Project / Primavera (Planning, Scheduling & Budgeting))
- Acting as company representative on site, liaising with Project Manager, Design Engineers, other consultants and contractors;
- Ensure works comply with contract specification. This will entail maintaining accurate records as directed by the Project Manager;
- Assist in the preparation of the scheme programme, site-specific health and safety plans and risk assessments and manage all works in accordance with these;
- Supervision and witnessing of installation works and systems testing and commissioning including the preparation of acceptance certifications and reports;
- Support the Project Manager in the delivery of schemes on programme and to budget;
- Undertake site surveys and inspections, which will involve the preparation of reports and drawings;
- Ensure the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act are met with regard to Capita employees and all those affected by our operations;
- Establish good working relationship with Designers, Clients, Consultants, Contractors and all other parties with an interest in the scheme.
Informasi lebih lanjut