Jatis Mobile was established in 2003 to answer the challenge of significant growth of demand across industries for mobile solution. Our business is a corporate business covers various industries.Those industries are financial services, retail distributions, consumer goods, transportations, automotive, merchant business and telecommunication industry. We are acquiring merchant for restaurant, hotel, airlines, and retailer. In banking industries we also have a good partnership with major bank along with their products such as credit card, debit card, retail banking.Our company developing application across various platforms, iOS, BlackBerry, Android, BREW, Windows Phone, Symbian, and others. In addition to that, we have been in partnership with all telecom operators in Indonesia both CDMA and GSM.
• Serve as Developer in the course of application development projects.
• Participate with a team of technical staff and managers or business unit to determine technical systems requirements [SM1] and functionalities needed in large/complex development projects.
• Assess and develop high level design requirements for projects and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
• Responsible for the detailed design documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of internally developed applications and externally purchased software products.
• Write code for system designs that span platforms.
• Code to and create API.
• Coding to enhance existing programs or developing new programs.
• Technical specifications for subsystems and identify integration points (Technical writing).
• Estimate project timelines and resources required to complete programming projects.
• Perform unit testing and debugging and set test conditions based on code specifications.
• Supports application throughout the Product Development life cycle.
• Coordinate with areas for integration architecture solutions and determine the integration approach.
• Review applications and make recommendations to the vendor technical team.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Knowledge in MVC Web Development using .Net Programming.
• Required skill(s): VB.Net, ASP.NET, C#, MVC 3, JQuery, Angular, Web APL, HTML5.
• Knowledge in Sharepoint.
• Strong knowledge in SQL Server TSQL
• Have experience with tuning query.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta.
• Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
• Willing to work overtime
Informasi lebih lanjut