PT AKR Corporindo Tbk., a leading logistics and supply chain company, engaged in trading and distribution of Petroleum and Basic Chemicals, with extensive network of storage for liquid bulk and dry bulk, transportation facilities and port operations, is one of the largest distributors in Indonesia. AKR has operations in China operating container and bulk river port and manufacturing in Guangxi Province.
In the midst of high logistics cost in Indonesia, PT AKR Corporindo Tbk., offers innovative and cost efficient logistics and supply chain solutions. The Company is ready to support industrial development in Indonesia and is in the midst of developing large Intergrated Industrial Estate and Port Facilities in East Java which will provide logistics, energy and infrastructure solutions to Industries investing in Indonesia.
The Company is committed to continuosly grow in a sustainable manner to create value for all stakeholder.
Assist in generalist Human Resources and General Affair function in Surabaya Branch, included and not limited for :
- Conduct selection, recruitment process according to company SOP and HR policies
- Planning, directing and coordinating training activities for all employees in the Branch
- Manage performance management activities to ensure the effective & efficient operations that meet company SOP and future growth of the company,
- Responsible to perform career management activities to ensure the effective & efficient operations that meet company SOP and future growth of the company
- Responsible for the compliance of good corporate governance and managing all licenses, permit and branch’s legal issues.
- Manage general affair activities for the company
- Minimum S1 Human Resources Management, Psychology, law from reputable university with min. GPA Score 3.0 (with 4.0 scale)
- 7 years experience in human resources function with minimum of 2 years in Assistant Manager level
- Able to speak, read and write in English
- Willing to be placed in Surabaya
- Good commercial acumen
- Good Continuous improvement concept & implementation
- Good analytical thinking and detail oriented
- Strong in safety & risk awareness
- Good coaching and problem solving
- High work standard
- Good planning and organizing
Technical skills required :
- Interview Skills
- Psychological test skills
- Training Skills
- Performance management related knowledge
- Labor Law knowledge
- HR knowledge
- Able to operate Microsoft office
Informasi lebih lanjut