PT AKR Corporindo Tbk., a leading logistics and supply chain company, engaged in trading and distribution of Petroleum and Basic Chemicals, with extensive network of storage for liquid bulk and dry bulk, transportation facilities and port operations, is one of the largest distributors in Indonesia. AKR has operations in China operating container and bulk river port and manufacturing in Guangxi Province.
In the midst of high logistics cost in Indonesia, PT AKR Corporindo Tbk., offers innovative and cost efficient logistics and supply chain solutions. The Company is ready to support industrial development in Indonesia and is in the midst of developing large Intergrated Industrial Estate and Port Facilities in East Java which will provide logistics, energy and infrastructure solutions to Industries investing in Indonesia.
The Company is committed to continuosly grow in a sustainable manner to create value for all stakeholder.
- Conduct selection, recruitment process according to company SOP and HR policies
- Coordinating training activities for all employees in the organization.
- Responsible to perform various human resources functions (create conducive working environment and administration) to ensure the effective & efficient operations that meet company SOP and future growth of the company.
- Minimum S1 Human Resources Management, Psychology, law from reputable university with min. GPA Score 3.0 (with 4.0 scale)
- 5 years experience in human resources function with minimum of 2 years in Supervisor level
- Good Problem Solving
- Good Continuous improvement
- Good analytical thinking and detail oriented
- Safety & risk awareness skill
- Good coaching and facilitating change
- High work standard
- Good planning and organizing
- Able to speak, read and write in English
- Willing to be placed in Surabaya
Informasi lebih lanjut