Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A is one of the leading insurance groups in the world. The company was founded on December 26, 1831.
The Generali Group ranks among the top three insurance groups in Europe and is ranked as the 30th largest company in the world in the 2007 Fortune Global 500 worldwide ranking. The Groupï¿½s parent and principal operating Company is Assicurazioni Generali, market leader in Italy, founded in 1831 in Trieste. Generali is the largest corporation in Italy.
Characterized from the outset by a strong international outlook and now present in 40 countries through 315 subsidiaries, 113 insurance companies and 126 financial and real estate companies, Generali has consolidated its position among the world's leading insurance operators, and has grown in importance in Western Europe, the Companyï¿½s principal area of operation, with significant market shares in Germany, France, Austria, Spain and Switzerland.
- Review billing information for correctness and completeness.
- The analyst reviews medical billings for the reasonableness of tests, procedures and hospital stays.
- The analyst refers medical claims for further investigation when more information is necessary or when claims are not medically reasonable
- Medical claims may require additional documentation or investigation before payment is sent.
- Analysts review paid claims to ensure accuracy.
- Relevant university qualifications in health care or Nurse
- Min. education level in Bachelor Degree
- Experience with claim analyst minimum 2 years and have knowledge of health care.
- Solid knowledge of Claim policies, Procedures and legal status.
- Good claim analytical skills, accuracy, interpersonal, time management and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Please send a complete CV describing experience, achievements, and professional requirements to
by stating the position applied in the email subject. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for further selection process.
Informasi lebih lanjut