Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A is one of the leading insurance groups in the world. The company was founded on December 26, 1831.
The Generali Group ranks among the top three insurance groups in Europe and is ranked as the 30th largest company in the world in the 2007 Fortune Global 500 worldwide ranking. The Groupï¿½s parent and principal operating Company is Assicurazioni Generali, market leader in Italy, founded in 1831 in Trieste. Generali is the largest corporation in Italy.
Characterized from the outset by a strong international outlook and now present in 40 countries through 315 subsidiaries, 113 insurance companies and 126 financial and real estate companies, Generali has consolidated its position among the world's leading insurance operators, and has grown in importance in Western Europe, the Companyï¿½s principal area of operation, with significant market shares in Germany, France, Austria, Spain and Switzerland.
- Develop tools and sales tactics to enhance sales opportunities. Evaluate and counter competition activities
- Liaise with the internal departments on day to day activities of the banks and set up effective operations process
- To administer all aspects of business production as set out in the Generali Bancassurance SOP manual
- To produce Management Information and report as required in the sales management procedures
- Manage, monitor and evaluate sales promotional activities, client events, focus group events
- Hire, recruit and deploy Bancassurance Specialist (BS) to branches
- Provide report daily from team and compile report to Bancassurance Head
- Coaching and develop ABM & BS
- To build a relationship with the Banks contact/key persons in order to facilitate the business
- Create contest for customer and seller
- Maintain customer portfolio with team
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree any field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having experience in managing min. 5 subordinate in the last 2 years.
- Preferably Manager specially in sales – financial services or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skill
- Willing to travel
- Target oriented
Please send a complete CV describing experience, achievements, and professional requirements to
by stating the position applied in the email subject. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for further selection process.
Informasi lebih lanjut