Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A is one of the leading insurance groups in the world. The company was founded on December 26, 1831.
The Generali Group ranks among the top three insurance groups in Europe and is ranked as the 30th largest company in the world in the 2007 Fortune Global 500 worldwide ranking. The Groupï¿½s parent and principal operating Company is Assicurazioni Generali, market leader in Italy, founded in 1831 in Trieste. Generali is the largest corporation in Italy.
Characterized from the outset by a strong international outlook and now present in 40 countries through 315 subsidiaries, 113 insurance companies and 126 financial and real estate companies, Generali has consolidated its position among the world's leading insurance operators, and has grown in importance in Western Europe, the Companyï¿½s principal area of operation, with significant market shares in Germany, France, Austria, Spain and Switzerland.
1. Promote Generali’s product with bank partners.
2. To build relationship in order to facilitate the business partnership.
3. Evaluate customer’s needs and provide suitable insurance products.
4. To achieve the sales target that have been given.
1. Age between 22-35 years old; good looking and acceptable grooming
2. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma (D3) or Bachelor’s degree (S1) from any major
3. Have an experience in sales area from banking or insurance industry or active in organization (for fresh graduate)
4. Good in English (min Passive)
5. Have good communication skills
6. Ability to work independently or in a team
1. Fixed allowance every month
2. Communication allowance
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for further selection process.
Informasi lebih lanjut
Penjualan - Domestik