PT APM Japan Consulting is a fast growing company engaged in the field of business and management consulting services including bookkeeping, taxation and the establishment of the company. Concentrations we provide services to Japanese companies that will be new and established, as well as those already in operation
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Age minimum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work under deadlines and Resultoriented
- Full-Time positions available.
- Write and speak fluent Bahasa Indonesia and English
Informasi lebih lanjut