Xtremax is a digital company based in Singapore that has grown to become a strategic digital partner to government, large organizations and local businesses.
We are committed to bring effective and innovative web solutions from large-scale web design projects to infrastructure services.
- Understands key server-side web development concepts through experiences such as:
- Creating, editing or modifying templates for a CMS or web development framework.
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Testing for compliance to specified standards such as accessibility standards, such as WCAG.
- Familiarity of HTML syntax for multiple specifications, including HTML 5.
- Knowledge of the semantic meaning of all HTML elements.
- Familiarity with the semantic markup for display of lists, tabular data, forms, articles, etc.
- Knowledge of markup used for layout such as dividers.
- Knowledge at the level to be able to hand-code markup.
- Specifying different CSS for various media, devices and displays.
- Best practices in CSS file organization and structure.
- Methods for including CSS inline, internal and external via linked style sheets.
- Familiarity with development and debugging tools for cross-browser issues.
- Knowledge of how to employ the jQuery library for visual effects, event handling, and document manipulation.
- Perform data entry tasks.
Programmers who participate in competitions will be highly regarded. Programmers who work on side projects out of interest are highly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Submit your application here : recruit.xtremax.com
Informasi lebih lanjut