Bergerak di bidang perhotelan
• The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for daily supervision of the Front Office operation, quality service, guest satisfaction and safety.
• Resolve operational problems in compliance with policies and procedures.
• Attention to details, good organizational skills and efficient time management.
• Ability to follow an appropriate course of action based on policies and procedures.
• Display consistent professional leadership with effective listening and communication skills.
• Previous experience is an asset
• Experience in a Guest Services/Front Desk operations environment
• Computer literate is required
• University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible and reliable
• Strong leadership and motivation skills
• Commitment to high levels of service excellence is required
• Abel to work well under pressure in a demanding and fast paced environment
• Abel to work cohesively as part of a team in a multi-cultural and diverse environment
• Abel to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Base in Jakarta
Informasi lebih lanjut