PT Ganesha Aggies Jaya (PTG) is an Indonesian consulting company, specializing in HR and Management. .
In conjunction with the IT Manager, the INA-RESPOND IT Specialist is responsible for the overall operations and maintenance of the the Indonesian Research Partnership on Infectious Diseases (INA-RESPOND) IT systems and infrastructures in Jakarta, Indonesia (managed by the National Institute of Health Research and Development, Ministry of Health, Indonesia). Duties include network management, software development and database administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Key duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Provides support to and backup for the existing IT Manager.
• Together with the IT Manager, is responsible for the overall operations and maintenance of the INA-RESPOND IT systems and infrastructures.
• Provides performance reports to the INA-RESPOND Chairman on an ongoing basis.
• Administers e-mail and anti-virus systems.
• Monitors the health of the network and provides performance reports as needed and reports to INA-RESPOND Chairman on any updates and problems and resolutions.
• Provides support for enterprise hardware and software including installation, setup, repair, upgrades, or programming for INA-RESPOND
• Assists and provides in person and remote IT support to INA-RESPOND Chair, Secretariat staff and consultants on their office computer/laptop settings to troubleshoot and resolve problems as required.
• Responsible for the maintenance of the INA-RESPOND website and assists with the development and changes as required.
• Assists and provides in-person and remote IT support to the INA-RESPOND Study Sites on the study office computers. This includes working to troubleshoot and resolve problems as required.
• Administers and supports Windows 2003/2008/2012 servers and Unix servers. And provides software support for enterprise applications.
• Provides hardware and software support for network infrastructure equipment including PC, laptop, routers, switches, and storage devices. Troubleshoots hardware and software issues.
• Manages user accounts and access rights for Network and project systems and provides support to the INA-RESPOND Data Management Team.
• Develops some simple applications when needed
• Understands support problems, analyzes problem data and determines appropriate solutions.
• Maintains problem documentations and their resolution procedures for reference procedures.
• Plans and completes daily assigned tasks within deadlines.
• Maintains confidentiality and security of INA-RESPOND documents and customers.
• Reports system downtime and performance issues to INA-RESPOND Chair.
• Ensures to follow standard operating procedures and meet service level agreements.
• Installs, configures and maintains software and hardware systems.
• Assists in development and enhancement of IT systems.
• Assesses potential risks and technical challenges and prepare appropriate mitigation plans.
• Conducts IT related trainings to new hires, users and technical teams as needed.
• Analyzes system issues and provide resolutions.
• Recommends process improvements to ensure system reliability, scalability, security, integrity and performance.
• Some travel is expected for this position.
• Performs additional duties as required.
• MCSA or MCSE (or equivalent) certification.
• Experience with UNIX/ LINUX environment
• Have experience and skills in this following area is a plus: JAVA, MS SQL Server, .NET, PHP, MySQL, ORACLE.
• Proficiency in IT business applications and infrastructures.
• Experience with MS Office 365
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of work and multiple projects with competing and switching priorities as needs change.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English, both written and spoken.
Required Education and Experience
• A baccalaureate degree from an accredited IT college or university.
• Three (3) or more years of professional experience in a related IT position.
• Previous working experience with international agencies will be considered a plus.
Informasi lebih lanjut