PT Ganesha Aggies Jaya ("PTG") is a limited liability company incorporated in the Republic of Indonesia August 1990. Our Certification of Compliance to Law 40:2007 is AHU-90030.AH.01.02/ 2008; our DUNS number is 72-872-7959. PTG is US- CCR registered. Since 1990 we have been serving the Indonesian business in the following fields:
• Corporate governance (structure, policy and contract governance, compliance);
• Human resources (recruitment, staff development, and management);
• Legal English (technical training, in-house legal editor);
• Geothermal technology (technical training, deployment of highly specialized professionals, in house English training);
• Oil and gas operations (establishment of technical training centre, contract formulation and audit);
• Medical research (support operation, management professional staffs, remote area setup and operations);
• Formalities services (visa, work permit, and compliance);
• Design, built, operate (technical training centre, cultural center);
• Office and residential building maintenance.
Our record of satisfied clients includes: Amerada Hess; Bank Danamon; Bow Valley Ltd.; Ernst & Young Pacific, L.L.C; PT. General Motors Indonesia; PertaminaTesadaHallwood (JOB); Petromer Trend Indonesia; PT. BhinekaHandal; PT. Clinton Group; PT. DayamitraMalindo; PT. PurnaBinaIndonesia;PT. South Pacific Viscose;The Chinook Group Inc.; Bank BRI – IVP; Cable & Wireless HKT; Golden Lion (PT. Singa Mas Perkasa); Pertamina Talisman (OK) Ltd; PT. GMAC Lippo Finance; PT. Trans-Tec World Fuel Services Indonesia; Jakarta International School; PT. SGS Service Indonesia; PT. SUCOFINDO; PT. GelombangFajar; PT. Bechtel Indonesia; U.S. NAVY - NRCC; AMCHAM Indonesia; Chevron Corp; Makarim & Taira Law Office; PT. AEON Credit Service Indonesia; PT. AEON Credit Service Co. Ltd; PT. Emas Hitam Energi; USAID; Black Gold Indonesia, LLC; Niko Resources Ltd; The US Department of States – US Embassy Jakarta. We are reachable at [email protected]
Site Specialist acts as liaison between the INA-RESPOND Secretariat and the investigators and staff of Indonesian clinical research sites, regarding protocol implementation and site activation activities. This position responsibilities including:
• Tracking and reporting site progress, working closely with site staff to resolve issues impacting site performance
• Serving as a primary point of contact for sites needing information, training, or other technical assistance.