Since its establishment in 1975, PT Kajima Indonesia has grown into a leading company that provides design and engineering, construction and development with International recognition.
Throughout the decades, we have been praised for our visionary acumen in such area as office building, condominium, educational complex, industrial facility and interior work. This long history as a pioneering building construction company delivering the architectural feats demanded by the changing eras has been made possible by strong technological capabilities fostered by qualified professionals and highly trained engineers, supervisors, inspectors, operators and skilled draftsmen. This combined with our rich experience from past successes, innovative know how and creativity ensures that we can provide specialist in every field.
Reports To : Senior Manager - Construction, Technical Manager
The Technical Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that site quality and technical standards is in accordance to the company requirements (Kajima Indonesia Standard Requirements) and the Consultant's requirements. The Technical Engineer will also be responsible for coordinating and monitoring site quality related activities with
the site QC personnel including collecting necessary data from them for analysis and feedback. The Technical Engineer should also be able to review construction method statement, details, planning, etc. and provide technical input to site on better construction method/ detailing.
The Technical Engineer responsibilities include but not limited to the following.
- Quantities taking-off.
- Construction planning for tender submission including temporary facilities, construction method/ sequence, machineries type and duration of use, etc.
- Project schedule to be submitted during tender including detailed schedule (using MS Project) and Master Schedule.
- Project manpower requirements based on detailed schedule and productivity of workers.
- Follow up on tender clarification questions including producing necessary supporting documents.
B. Company's continual improvement development.
- Writing/ developing KISR (Kajima Indonesia Standard Requirements) document including training slides and exam questions.
- Writing/ developing KITD (Kajima Indonesia Technical Document).
- Producing other documents (e.g. method statement, QC flow chart, test method, etc.) as instructed by Senior Manager - Construction or Technical Manager.
- Provide training to head office staff on KISR, KITD and any other technical requirements.
C. Ensure that Technical Department schedules such as KISR, KITD, Site Patrol schedule, etc are up to date.
D. Ensure that all Technical Department filing is in order.
E. Attend internal and external audit related to Technical Department and follow-up on any highlighted issues.
- Conduct KISR training to all new project.
- Review method statement, technical documents produced by site/ subcon to ensure compliance with KISR or Consultant's requirements.
- Review construction method/ sequence prepared by site and to be used in Pre-Construction Meeting including assisting in preparation of Pre-Construction meeting presentation slides, if required.
- Participate in KTMS events, i.e. Pre-Construction meeting, Mid-Term Inspection, Closed-out Inspection and Feedback meeting or any other meeting/ event (e.g. factory inspection, trial mix, witnessing test, etc.) as instructed by Senior Manager - Construction or Technical Manager.
- Conduct site patrol to ensure site physical work and documentation comply to standards and specifications. This include inspection on actual work on site and checking QC documentation, e.g. inspection checklist.
- Providing technical support to site including answering site technical querries, research on new materials/ method, calculation, advising site QC, etc.
- Assist in compilation of handing-over documents, if required.
- Participate in handing-over and maintenance inspection.
- Compile approved KTMS events documents.
- Position will be based in Head Office but will be required to travel regularly to all Kajima Indonesia's project site.
- This position is currently a contract position. The conversion to permanent position will depend on the Employee performance during the contract period.
- Bachelor degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering.
- Able to speak and write in English.
- Minimum 3 years of site experience related to technical and quality in building construction.
- Experienced in construction planning and scheduling using software (e.g. MS Project).
- Basic knowledge in site safety.
- Experienced in tender process.
- Aware of local/ international Standards (e.g. SNI, ACI) used in construction.
Informasi lebih lanjut