Atlantic Ocean Paint (AOP) is a paint and coatings manufacturer based in Surabaya, Indonesia. In 1956 when AOP was first established by the proud owner Budiono Amijo, AOP produced a small range of quality paints. Now, a legacy to his family, the company has expanded and progressed through four generations, that small portion of land located at Jalan Petemon Kali in Surabaya, has since grown into a leading factory, and is solidly built on a foundation of 20 hectares located at Jalan Raya Kepatihan No. 6, Desa Ngasinan, Gresik, Jatim, Indonesia.
With high quality and also affordable prices we aim to be the leading local brand of Indonesia while also promoting support for locally made products.
To give customers high satisfaction with our high quality products and innovative colors.
Why join us?
We at PT. Atlantic Ocean Paint apply the highest quality and a very tight control on our management system. Our personnel are highly experienced and skilled supported by the most advanced machines and technology. Our research and development team is continuously producing and innovating high quality products that can meet the needs of our customers while also keeping up with the latest trends and fashion in colors.
- Bertanggung jawab terhadap semua administrasi dan kebenaran fisik atas Penerimaan barang dari Pusat
- Pengembalian barang (retur) ke Pusat
- Penerimaan pengembalian barang (retur) dari pelanggan
- Pengiriman barang ke pelanggan
- Bertanggung jawab untuk menyusun rute pengiriman barang secara efektif (tepat waktu) dan efisien (hemat biaya)
- Bertanggung jawab terhadap jumlah fisik barang di gudang sesuai dengan data stock barang
- Maksimal usia 40 tahun
- Pendidikan Minimal S1
- Pengalaman Minimal 2 tahun level yang sama
- Rajin, Jujur dan Teliti
- Bersedia di tempatkan di JEMBER
Informasi lebih lanjut