Jatis Mobile was established in 2003 to answer the challenge of significant growth of demand across industries for mobile solution. Our business is a corporate business covers various industries.Those industries are financial services, retail distributions, consumer goods, transportations, automotive, merchant business and telecommunication industry. We are acquiring merchant for restaurant, hotel, airlines, and retailer. In banking industries we also have a good partnership with major bank along with their products such as credit card, debit card, retail banking.Our company developing application across various platforms, iOS, BlackBerry, Android, BREW, Windows Phone, Symbian, and others. In addition to that, we have been in partnership with all telecom operators in Indonesia both CDMA and GSM.
• Overall responsibility to establish and manage the SIT (System Integration Testing) coordination across all impacted IT platforms and core network.
• Manage SIT (System Integration Testing) in Mega project and ensure that the integration test are error - free and on time.
• Establish and manage a team to undertake SIT by nominating members from all impacted platforms and bringing them together as a unified working team ensuring the development team is not involved in testing teams (to ensure effective identification of errors/gaps etc)
• Define and implement testing objectives and guidelines for developing test cases, involving key project stakeholders for input (project managers, relevant platform and network teams, marketing, etc)
• Prioritize and schedule testing in coordinating with Data Centre and ensure its effective execution
• Monitor and review all testing and debugging and ensure the effective production and dissemination of test reports to the relevant parties highlighting gaps/errors and making productive recommendations where possible
• Establish a process for recording task findings and for undertaking commensurate mitigating steps for all SITs
• Develop and manage the implementation of guidelines, interface and processes for testing including required tools and support
• Ensure timely and error-free SIT testing and communicate the closure/key escalations to relevant stakeholders (Marketing, NLOB, Demand management functions etc.)
• Provide technical guidance to SIT team and ensure that the team has adequate training
• Provide periodic reports for the senior management related to all SIT activities
• Manage the SIT unit budget
• Manage, motivate, coach and develop own team to ensure the highest level of performance at all times
• Minimum D3 in Computer Science/Information Technology from reputable university
• Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
• Have advanced skill in administration & configuration
• Skill :SQL Server, MySQL and PostgreSQL
• Able to work both independent and team
• Database and application server installation and configuration
• Database monitoring and performance tuning
Informasi lebih lanjut