Jatis Mobile was established in 2003 to answer the challenge of significant growth of demand across industries for mobile solution. Our business is a corporate business covers various industries.Those industries are financial services, retail distributions, consumer goods, transportations, automotive, merchant business and telecommunication industry. We are acquiring merchant for restaurant, hotel, airlines, and retailer. In banking industries we also have a good partnership with major bank along with their products such as credit card, debit card, retail banking.Our company developing application across various platforms, iOS, BlackBerry, Android, BREW, Windows Phone, Symbian, and others. In addition to that, we have been in partnership with all telecom operators in Indonesia both CDMA and GSM.
• Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
• Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
• Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
• Good logic and understanding in Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
• Required skill(s) for Java Developer : Minimum knowing Java Programming, C++. C#.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
• Fast learner, team player and result oriented.
• Pleasant personality and good communication skill.
• Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
Informasi lebih lanjut