PT AKR Corporindo Tbk., a leading logistics and supply chain company, engaged in trading and distribution of Petroleum and Basic Chemicals, with extensive network of storage for liquid bulk and dry bulk, transportation facilities and port operations, is one of the largest distributors in Indonesia. AKR has operations in China operating container and bulk river port and manufacturing in Guangxi Province.
In the midst of high logistics cost in Indonesia, PT AKR Corporindo Tbk., offers innovative and cost efficient logistics and supply chain solutions. The Company is ready to support industrial development in Indonesia and is in the midst of developing large Intergrated Industrial Estate and Port Facilities in East Java which will provide logistics, energy and infrastructure solutions to Industries investing in Indonesia.
The Company is committed to continuosly grow in a sustainable manner to create value for all stakeholder.
Maintenance Planner is responsible to monitor all tank storage facilities and equipment according to Company SOP and Safety Health Environment policy to support operation tank terminal and warehouse at Surabaya Branch.
- Minimal S1 Electrical, Mechanical Engineering from reputable university with min. GPA Score 3.0 (in 4.0 scale)
- 5 years experience in maintenance function with 2 years in Assistance Manager level
- Good commercial acumen
- Good Continuous improvement concept & implementation
- Good analytical thinking and detail oriented
- Strong in safety & risk awareness
- Good coaching and problem solving
- High work standard
- Good planning and organizing
- Maintenance Management System
- Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- SHE Knowledge
- Ship shore Interface
- Petroleum MSDS
- Petroleum Loading Unloading
- Risk Management
- Basic First Aid
- Basic Fire Fighting
- Emergency Response
- Able to operate Microsoft office
- Able to speak, read and write in English
- Willing to be placed in Surabaya
Informasi lebih lanjut
Pemeliharaan dan Perbaikan