Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A is one of the leading insurance groups in the world. The company was founded on December 26, 1831.
The Generali Group ranks among the top three insurance groups in Europe and is ranked as the 30th largest company in the world in the 2007 Fortune Global 500 worldwide ranking. The Groupï¿½s parent and principal operating Company is Assicurazioni Generali, market leader in Italy, founded in 1831 in Trieste. Generali is the largest corporation in Italy.
Characterized from the outset by a strong international outlook and now present in 40 countries through 315 subsidiaries, 113 insurance companies and 126 financial and real estate companies, Generali has consolidated its position among the world's leading insurance operators, and has grown in importance in Western Europe, the Companyï¿½s principal area of operation, with significant market shares in Germany, France, Austria, Spain and Switzerland.
- Establishing an effective communications and relationship with and within the agency forces in their own area to create and maintain a positive working atmosphere towards a sound business partnership.
- Leading, conducting and facilitating the necessary support and activity to increase active agent and achieve sales target.
- Working closely with the sales office administrative officers to settle any business in the pipeline.
- Executions of agency best practices implementation that comply with all regulatory and statutory requirements as guide lined by the legal and compliance division.
- Leading, conducting, monitoring daily activities, such as training, workshop, and become facilitator for recruiting event, business gathering, group selling, etc to ensure the delivery of the area's strategic sales and agency growth objectives.
- Responsible for the day to day development of well-trained and professional agency forces
- Min. Bachelor Degree from any major
- Mn. 3 years related experience in agency sales
- Comprehend in product knowledge, sales activity management, operational procedures and sales coaching/training
- Reporting skill, including Ms Office skill (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Ability of Strategic planning, development, and execution
- Good communication skill, Management and Leadership Skill
- Experience in leading area sales team
Please send a complete CV describing experience, achievements, and professional requirements to
by stating the position applied in the email subject. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for further selection process.
Informasi lebih lanjut
Penjualan - Domestik