Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A is one of the leading insurance groups in the world. The company was founded on December 26, 1831.
The Generali Group ranks among the top three insurance groups in Europe and is ranked as the 30th largest company in the world in the 2007 Fortune Global 500 worldwide ranking. The Groupï¿½s parent and principal operating Company is Assicurazioni Generali, market leader in Italy, founded in 1831 in Trieste. Generali is the largest corporation in Italy.
Characterized from the outset by a strong international outlook and now present in 40 countries through 315 subsidiaries, 113 insurance companies and 126 financial and real estate companies, Generali has consolidated its position among the world's leading insurance operators, and has grown in importance in Western Europe, the Companyï¿½s principal area of operation, with significant market shares in Germany, France, Austria, Spain and Switzerland.
- To administer all aspects of business production as set out in the Generali Bancassurance SOP manual
- Hire, recruit and train Bancassurance Specialist (BS) to branches
- Provide report daily from team and compile report to NSH (pipeline and closing)
- Create weekly report BS activity and sales production
- Coaching and develop BS
- To build a relationship with the Bank’s staff in order to facilitate the business.
- Maintain customer portfolio with team
- Bachelor’s Degree (S-1)
- Certified AAJI
- Min. 2 years in the same role
- Intermediate English, equal to score 400 of TOEFL test
- Advanced Selling Skill
- Advanced Negotiation Skill
- Advanced Problem Solving Skill
Please send a complete CV describing experience, achievements, and professional requirements to
by stating the position applied in the email subject. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for further selection process.
Informasi lebih lanjut