- Review the monthly tax calculation
- Review the annual tax calculation (corporate income tax return, annual employee income tax return, annual individual income tax return)
- Review annual tax return.
- Monthly tax equalizations and recon with accounting to ensure accuracy
- Review reconciliation balance sheet tax accountant, tax return and other related to revenue enhancement.
- Review monthly payment and monthly reporting of several taxation reports to tax office
- Ensure compliance with tax payment and reporting (e-SPT) in monthly basis and yerly basis.
- Prepare tax planning
- Maintain and ensure all company administration according to tax regulation
- Plan and develop company's policies and process comply with Indonesia Government Tax Rules.
- Proactive sightedness or new tax regulations and amendments. Ensuring implementations of the same-active Involvement in tax related software implementation
- Good relationship with directorate general of tax
- Candidate graduated from STAN (majority in Fiscal), or at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or Tax Administration (fiscal).
- Minimum 10 years(s) of working experience in related field.
- Good networking with Fiscal Officer
- Certified Brevet A & B, Brevet C would be an advantage
- Computer literate (Ms Word, Excel, Power Point) and E-SPT applications.
- Proficient in English both oral and written
- Good knowledge in: Indonesia Tax Regulations & Procedure, Import/Customs regulations, ERP (preferably Microsoft), PSAK (Prinsip Standar Akuntansi Keuangan Indonesia), E-SPT
- Willing to be placed at Bintaro area.
- Hard working and able to under pressure
- Honest, Good communication, Good analytical, interpersonal.
- Some knowledge and experience related to customs will be added advantage
- Preferably domicile in South Jakarta and South Tangerang
REFF ID: FP - TR
Informasi lebih lanjut