This sales position is tasked with generating revenue through business development activities and managing current and prospective accounts. This position is responsible for growing the business through prospecting, lead generation, qualifying opportunities, proposing solutions, forecasting and closing sales.
• Bachelors Degree
• Minimum of 3 years' experience
• Pre-existing relationships with potential customers is a definite plus
• Have data base /customer list coverage from existing account (preferably non Big Banking)
• Able to provide solution skills for future customer
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet established goals
• Personally motivated, aggressively goal-oriented focus
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Creative problem solving skills
• Prospect will identify and qualify new potential customers, including cold calling and development of leads through referral channels to generate appointments and establish relationships. This includes collecting appropriate account information and identifying appropriate contacts at each prospect.
• Manage the pipeline of opportunities from current and prospective customers to ensure that sales goals can be met. This includes qualification of opportunities within the pipeline, proper prioritization of activities and management of time and commitments to ensure priority opportunities move through the sales cycle.
• Close sales to prospects and current customers to meet sales goals and contribute to company profitability.This includes solution design and preparation of proposals, performing or coordinating presentations when necessary and closing the sale as quickly, efficiently and independently as possible by applying a solution-selling methodology and properly managing the sales cycle.
• Manage ongoing account service and management, development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams and solicitation of referrals. Conduct planning meetings with clients to discuss new technologies, plans for upgrades and enhancements. Solicit feedback to ensure highest possible level of service to our clients is being provided.
• Complete all sales paperwork promptly, thoroughly and accurately to ensure company profitability and maximize our ability to deliver a high-quality solution and minimize potential problems or issues in service delivery or invoicing. This includes obtaining signed contracts, work orders and purchase orders.
• Build a good working relationship with the client, ensure an understanding of the client's needs and objectives and approach decisions as a partnership with the customer.
• Take ownership of issues and show professionalism and control.
Informasi lebih lanjut
Sesuai Peraturan Perusahaan