- Deploy and manage network infrastructure
- Support customer by perform daily task to identify and solve security issues.
- Work with the operations team to conduct scheduled maintenance and enhancements to the platform
- Diagnose, as appropriate, complex systems issues with multiple influencing factors.
- Deliver superior customer service through professional, comprehensive, and timely communication for all incidents and request for change
- Ensure timely response, escalation, and resolution to promote the rapid restoration of services for all incidents
- Successful candidate will be supporting our project mainly in Banking and Large Enterprise and you will be based in Jakarta office
- You will in charge with customer directly to handle various security issue, fault handling and network implementation.
- Having at least 3 – 5 years experience manage a large enterprise or banking environment
- Have good knowledge in networking concept is a must (e.g: OSI Layer, TCP/IP and VLAN)
- Good understanding in networking technology, such as security and routing switching (Firewall, - Proxy, IPS/IDS, VPN, OSPF, Anti virus, UTM, Anti-DDos).
- Good understanding in operating system technology, such as UNIX, LINUX, and Windows
- Having IT Certification is preferable (e.g: JNCIS-SEC, JNCIP-SEC, ACE, CNSE).
- Familiar/knowing in security device such us Juniper-SRX/SSG, Paloalto, checkpoint, F5, and source fire
- Passionate to learn, hardworking, good team player, and willing to travel all over Indonesia
- Self motivated individual and willingness to learn is strongly required
- Must be willing to be available for occasional out of work hours
- Excellent communication (both oral, written and listen)
- Willing to learn new things by self-study, on-the-job training as well as through formal training
- Graduated from reputable university majoring in Information Technology or Electrical Engineering with minimum GPA 2.75
- Juniper, Palo Alto and Check Point experience will be huge advantage
Please send your latest latest comprehensive resume to with email subject SENIOR SECURITY ENGINEER and an indication of current salary, expectation salary and completed documents as follows:
- CV and latest photograph
- Academic transcript
- Identification card (KTP, passport, etc)
- Training certificate
REFF ID: FP - TR
Informasi lebih lanjut
System Engineer, Hardware/Software Engineer