- Manage assigned project/s to ensure that the project is completed on time and within the budget, and meets specified quality and safety requirements for successful handling-over to clients
- Lead, Plan, direct, and coordinate the entire project team (internal & external) on construction activities to ensure successful completionof the project.
- Manage resources such as finances, manpower, materials and machineries productively and efficently within budget.
- Hire specialised staff.
- Develop ideas based on client’s requirements.
- Ensure the project is maintained and to a good standard.
- Liaise with tenders.
- Making budget estimates.
- Risk analysis.
- Ensure that the company’s Quality and safety standards are adhered to at all times.
- Candidates must posses at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree /Post Graduate Degree in any major
- Previously handled manpower service of labor supply project with minimum 35 personnel for 2 years contract period
- Has good knowledge in operational excellence in oil & gas industry
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skill
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good team player or individual
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work within flexible hours
- Willing to work in LUBUK LINGGAU, South Sumatera
Informasi lebih lanjut
Consultant, Perencanaan/Strategi Perusahaan