Next Career is the Executive Search division of Karir.com. We are focusing on Middle Manager and Above for diverse industries, such as: FMCG, Retail, IT (dot.com), Manufacturing, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, and Multi-Finance), etc.
We are ready to assist you in finding the right talent in the market
Next Career is the Executive Search of Karir.com (http://next.karir.com/).
Currently, We are representing one of our valuable clients in Manufacturing Industry. They are a Multinational company that currently is looking for a Plant Manager - Indonesia Plant to be based in their head office in Cikarang.
Some of responsibilities of Plant Manager, Indonesia Powder Plant that they are looking for are:
1. Partner with the Business Manager to ensure overall business profitability by ensuring operational excellence and cost leadership
2. Support business development by identifying customers’ needs and providing best-in-class product and service.
3. Ensure compliance with laws, company policies, regulations and guidelines.
4. Support and ensure implementation people development initiatives
5. Take the leadership on overall non-commercial activities within the powder plant
6. Responsible for managing plant activities, coordinating cross functional teams to achieve organizational goals
7. Manage partnerships with internal resources to accomplish objectives.
8. Represent the company at important events and participate in industry specification activities.
9. Create data, budgets and reports to support business.
10. Lead continuous improvement projects to improve performance
11. Responsible for industrial relation and people management to ensure smooth operation
12. Ensure safe working environment and compliance with HSE guidelines
13. Ensure implementation of quality management system
14. Perform other job functions as assigned.
1. Working for at least 10 to 12 years in a reputable MNC or similar organization; similar role for 5-8 years will be added advantage
2. MBA holder graduated from a renowned Institute
3. Possess strong business acumen and has entrepreneur spirit
4. Strong Influencing & relationship management skills
5. Strong analytical, problem solving and people management skills
6. Strong in execution with strategic thinking
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
8. The expectation of a ‘hands on’ approach combined with a strategic outlook
9. There is a need to integrate the Company’s practices within a more globally driven environment
10. Growth will bring a need to manage resistance to change. The provision of support to a management population, many of whom are relatively new to management and who have development needs.
Informasi lebih lanjut