Next Career is the Executive Search division of Karir.com. We are focusing on Middle Manager and Above for diverse industries, such as: FMCG, Retail, IT (dot.com), Manufacturing, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, and Multi-Finance), etc.
We are ready to assist you in finding the right talent in the market
Next Career is the Executive Search of Karir.com (http://next.karir.com/). Currently, We are representing one of our valuable clients in Retail Industry. They are a Big Local company that currently is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to be based in their head office in Jakarta. Some of responsibilities of Digital Marketing Manager that they are looking for are:
1. Lead the design and delivery of KRG digital acquisition strategy.
2. Plan and execute all digital channels, search, SEO, email, paid social and display advertising campaigns.
3. Lead the design and delivery of KRG digital acquisition strategy.
4. Design, build and maintain our digital media presence (back-end).
5. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
6. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
7. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
8. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
9. Collaborate with ecommerce team to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
10. Work closely with cross-functional marketing team to create content that drives traffic and converts into sales.
11. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
12. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
13. Develop marketing campaigns focused on boosting sales at specific times for specific products.
14. Collaborate with consultants, agencies and other vendor partners including the development of a new website.
15. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
1. Proven working experience in digital marketing, acquisition-focused experiences in retail is a bonus.
2. Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
3. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
4. Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
5. Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
6. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
7. Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
8. Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns and DoubleClick
9. Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook and other digital display campaigns.
11. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
12. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Informasi lebih lanjut