Next Career is the Executive Search division of Karir.com. We are focusing on Middle Manager and Above for diverse industries, such as: FMCG, Retail, IT (dot.com), Manufacturing, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, and Multi-Finance), etc.
We are ready to assist you in finding the right talent in the market
Next Career is the Executive Search of Karir.com (http://next.karir.com/).
Currently, We are representing one of our valuable clients in E-commerce Industry. They are a multinational company that currently is looking for a Tax Manager to be based in Jakarta.
Some of responsibilities of Tax Manager that they are looking for are:
1. Reporting to the Head of Finance
2. Preparation and review Annual and Monthly Tax Return (including generate balance sheet, fiscal reconciliation of income statement, calculation of fiscal depreciation and amortization and statutory reporting) in accordance with Indonesian Tax Law and regulations.
3. Analyze certain balance sheet accounts and preparing documents for entry into the tax general ledger account including tax provision.
4. Provide Gap analysis and risk assessments report, including actively involve on action plan implementation on improvement based on past audit result for minimizing future tax risk assessment and its strategies, including tax planning
5. Liaise with tax auditors, providing argumentation and explanation to defend company tax position to resolve potential tax audit findings, as well as coordinate on the tax audit, tax objection and tax appeal activities.
6. Provide comprehensive and in-depth analysis on possibility tax imposed on transaction during tax audit process, including transfer pricing
7. To assist in the review of inter company transaction to ensure that inter company pricing is in accordance with transfer pricing document; to document the price tests and legal documentation when appropriate
8. Providing solution to every escalated tax issues from other departments, and external auditors
9. Collaborate and develop strong relationship with local tax authorities, external & internal auditors, external advisory as well as corporate tax team
1. 5 -10 years experience in tax consultant firm and multinational companies.
2. At least Bachelor degree in Finance/ Accounting or equivalent experience required.
3. Strong knowledge about Indonesia taxation and having tax course certification
4. Demonstrate ability to work under limited direction and use initiative and judgement
5. Flexible and adaptable in under pressure situation and meet short and long term deadline
6. Demonstrate ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity and willing to embrace rapid change and ambiguity, comfortable in a collaborative culture
7. Fluency in English
Informasi lebih lanjut