Next Career is the Executive Search division of Karir.com. We are focusing on Middle Manager and Above for diverse industries, such as: FMCG, Retail, IT (dot.com), Manufacturing, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, and Multi-Finance), etc.
We are ready to assist you in finding the right talent in the market
Next Career is the Executive Search of Karir.com (http://next.karir.com/).
Currently, We are representing one of our valuable clients in manufacturing industry. They are a multinational company that currently is looking for a Reward Manager to be based in their head office in Cakung area.
Some of responsibilities of Reward Manager that they are looking for are:
1. Complete monthly payroll for employees to make sure that employees receive the right accurately.
2. Make monthly reconciliation report on total compensations to clarify the difference.
3. Complete the final compensation and severance allowance for leaving employees to be in line with the regulation.
4. Execute monthly payroll and coordinate with Finance to ensure timely and accuracy remittance
5. Assist HR & GA Manager in participating in compensation and benefit survey to plan yearly remuneration package as well as company’s strategy
6. Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation, and personnel policies
7. Complete social and health insurance, personal accident insurance or other insurance benefits for employees every month upon case-by-case basis to cover employees benefit
8. Contact social, health offices and labor authorities on providing labor book, social insurance book and health care card for employees to meet local law.
9. Make the report to Social Insurance every month as per mandatory requirement to avoid delays in payment and service
10. Complete monthly personal income tax declaration for employees, or expatriates and report to Tax Department.
11. Compile annual personal income tax finalization for employees, or expatriates and report to Tax Department to prevent any discrepancies/penalty
12. Contact Tax authorities on new issues of personal income tax and inform to employees promptly.
• Min. Bachelor Degree from any reputable university
• Preferably 4 - 5 yrs experienced employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent job role in Payroll
• Detailed in payroll and income tax calculation
• Fluent in English, detail oriented, careful, good analytical thinking, reliable, proficiency in excel & HR system
Informasi lebih lanjut