Next Career is the Executive Search division of Karir.com. We are focusing on Middle Manager and Above for diverse industries, such as: FMCG, Retail, IT (dot.com), Manufacturing, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, and Multi-Finance), etc.
We are ready to assist you in finding the right talent in the market
Next Career is the Executive Search of Karir.com (http://next.karir.com/).
Currently, We are representing one of our valuable clients in Plantation Industry. They currently looking for a EHS Coordinator to be based in WEst Kalimantan
• Ensure that implementation of EHS activities across the area/region are in accordance to the Health & Safety Strategy.
• Coordinate scorecard reporting andanalyze risk and management of loss control.
• Active involvement in planning, developing and implementing EHS trainings. Also maintain orderly documentation for the purpose of daily operations and audit of EHS program.
• This positions reports to the Health & Safety Manager
• Prepare program management system assurance (MK3L: Quality, Occupational Health and Safety and Environment, ISO, RSPO, ISCC, ISPO, and other certification system) for each type of work, all levels of management region.
• Ensure the implementation of management systems assurance program in line with the region's compliance regulations and the provisions of applicable state, including the legality of the various permissions that are required.
• Provide direction and encourage the implementation of management systems and verify standards of government and corporations.Provide assistance to the management of the region in the execution of the safety analysis / occupational health and environment of the complete region (eg .: MOC, PSSR, PJHA, etc.) in a set of risk management and controlling of losses
• Ensuring performance report assurance program implemented in a timely region either on a daily / weekly or monthly or incidental, and in accordance with standard policy
• Min. Bachelor degree in Occupational health and safety, environmental or plantations,
• Min. 3 years work experience in the field of EHS management systems.
• Has joined SLCM training.
• Good understanding of basic rules and laws of the government,
• Ability to communicate and deliver training well.
• Demonstrate leadership and a powerful commitment.
• Honest and discipline.
• Have the ability to influence people
Informasi lebih lanjut