Next Career is the Executive Search division of Karir.com. We are focusing on Middle Manager and Above for diverse industries, such as: FMCG, Retail, IT (dot.com), Manufacturing, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, and Multi-Finance), etc.
We are ready to assist you in finding the right talent in the market
Next Career is the Executive Search of Karir.com (http://next.karir.com/).
Currently, We are representing one of our valuable clients in Plantation Industry. They currently looking for a EHS Officer to be based in WEst Kalimantan
• Advise and promote safety management, measure compliance with Government and EHS standards.
• Assure compliance with all government laws, regulations, and permit requirement.
• Monitor all contractor activity in relation to accidents and incidents.
• Communicate safety and fire protection goals and standards to management team and assist in developing strategy and tactics to accomplish goals.
• Define risks and manage loss control.
• Create reports as necessary and ensure compliance with record keeping standards for OSHA and EPA
• Plan, develop and conduct safety, fire fighting and first aid training sessions, inspections, audits
• Coordinate activity of Employee Safety Committee and Pollution Prevention team
• Have knowledge of the safety side of worker’s company issues
• Prepare, organize, and keep Safety, GRC files for audits
• Write and implement Government & EHS programs
• Be able to conduct assessments including ergonomics, noise, and air, as needed
• Required official reconised traing as per the Indonesian regulation on 3K in Occupational Health and Safety.
• Public Health/Industrial Hygiene and Fire fighting training
• Bachelor degree
• Should be proficient in people skills, strong math and science abilities. Should have proficient writing and reading aptitude. General knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and chemical systems. Should be capable of program development and implementation. Basic training ability and communication skills should be required. General knowledge of citrus processing or other manufacturing experience
• Must be proficient in use of respirators, gas monitoring devices, sampling requipment, noise monitoring. Must be proficient in word processing software, Excel, Word, and other related software.
Informasi lebih lanjut