Happy Trails! Asia is a destination management company (DMC) with offices in Indonesia (Bali and Yogyakarta) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur and Borneo). Happy Trails! Asia provides personalized destination management services throughout Indonesia, Malaysia (Peninsular and Borneo), Singapore and Brunei. It is our mission to provide exceptional travel experiences to our customers whilst maximizing the positive impacts of tourism for the communities and natural environment in the destinations we operate in. Founded in 2003, Happy Trails! Asia is an adaptable, understanding and passionate partner in Asia that is constantly innovating its services to keep on edge with the latest news and trends. We pride ourselves in our in-depth local knowledge and enthusiasm towards our destinations, while maximizing the positive impacts of tourism for the communities and natural environment through extensive collaboration.This, combined with a strong focus on efficiency, customer service, information technology and a personal touch, makes us a strong and reliable partner in Asia. Currently we provide our expert services to dozens of well-established tour operators from over fifteen countries.Overall job purposeTo make sure that the reservation and operation is running smoothly and reply in timely manners. Monitoring the guests in house and to make sure everything is running as schedule and expected.Tasks And Responsibillities
- Making Reservation for Accommodations, Activities, transportations (consisting land, sea and air) including issued flight tickets for certain routes and responsible on it’s content.
- Recording all booking elements step by step, correctly and completely in the respective Tour File, Worklist and Operation Reminder.
- Filing all correspondents and data.
- Maintain good relations and communications with customers and suppliers. Creating and making booking confirmation according to applicable rules and agreements.
- Making vouchers and responsible for it’s content.
- Making Pro-forma invoice and responsible for it’s content.
- Handling or solving all operational problems that arise from internal operation or tours.
- Updating all the tours data according to the reservation system (Jambix).
- Monitoring customer’s tour itineraries, taking care customer’s complaints, finding good solution to solve the problem caused.
- Distributing new bookings and preparing welcome letter and distributing to suppliers (in certain period/rotating)
- Responsible for hotline emergency number 24 hours as per schedule and process it.
- Performing all task specifically asked by Happy Trails management according to a mutually agreed time scheduleCompetences
- Best Attitude
- Straightforward personality, accurate, tactful
- Detailed person, well organized
- Highly motivated and responsible
- Honest and trustworthy
- Respectful, discipline
- Hard worker and able to work under pressure
- Creative and Innovative
- Good Communication Skills
- Minimal 2-3 years experiences in same position at inbound tour operator
- Excellent English, both spoken and written
- University graduate, preferable Tourism School
- Excellent with Microsoft Office Program and Windows
- Able to communicate with overseas clients Please note well to the criteria listed in this ad.For applicants who do not meet the criteria WILL NOT be processed. .
Informasi lebih lanjut
Consultant, Informasi/Bantuan, Admin Perusahaan