• Assists Managing Director to manage Human Resources Development
• Monitors the progress of human development plan and innovation plan, and reports regularly to Director
• Manages all human resources management implementation
• Maintains and executes organizational values in order to build organizational culture
• Communicates effectively with all employees
• Responsible for all Human Resource matters : recruitment, training development, manpower control, payroll, BPJS,compensation and benefit, etc.
• Responsible for all General Affair matters : building operation, company asset management, waste control, vehicleoperational, driver, security, cleaning service, etc.
• Responsible for Industrial relationship matters : make a good relation with Government Institution, Labor Union, Police, LSM,etc.
• Responsible for legal company documentation matters : company regulation, vendor contract agreement and expatriatesdocuments
• Possesses experience in HRGA field minimum 10 years in Construction or EPC company (more than 1.000 manpower)
• Possesses minimum Bachelors Degree (S1) from Law, Psychology, Management, Business Administration
• Has ability to speak English fluently (spoken and writing), and computer literacy
• Good knowledge in Labor Regulation (UU 13/ 2013) and Industrial Relationship
• Has a good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Self initiative, motivated, and strong team player
• Detail oriented and able to work under deadline
• Good analytical and conceptual thinking
• Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy dealing with people
• Cheerful, attentive, and caring to others
• Strong motivation for continuous learning
Informasi lebih lanjut
Sesuai Peraturan Perusahaan