A Fast growing pharmaceutical, cosmetic and consumer goods industry is comitted to produce high quality product in compliance with cGMP rules (CPOB and CPKB) for pharmaceutical & cosmetical industry and ISO 9000
- Manage all accounting operations including billing, A/R, A/P, Cash flow report, inventory accounting and revenue recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecast and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly cash flow report, budget realization report
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Develop and document business processes and financial policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Manage cash flow and forecasting
- Oversee budgeting and the implementation of budgets so as to monitor progress and present financial metrics both internally and externally
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Maintain in depth relations with all members of the management team
- Oversee the company operational processing systems are handled properly
- Oversee employee benefit plan, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost effective benefit package (lean manufacturing)
- Maintain banking relationship as well as distributors and suppliers
- Represent the company with invesment bankers and investors
- Liase with distributors and suppliers to support the activity of purchasing and supply chains dept.
- Liases with banks for loan payments and any banking product activity
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): finance and investment analysis, treasury accounting, cash flow operations, payment collection, Accounting And Financial Analysis.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Will be placement at Head Office, South Jakarta
If you are willing to step up the challenge, write the position code and send your resume together with recent photograph max 300kb to :
PT. Galenium Pharmasia Laboratories
Jl. Aditiawarman No. 67, Kebayoran Baru – Jakarta Selatan 12160
Informasi lebih lanjut