• Reviewing works done by all counting staffs for voucher verifications.
• Material and stores spares consumption and reconciliation with stores.
• Preparing monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial reports
• Other financial and variance reports required by management,
• Preparing Cost sheet and product costing,
• Manage month end closing process, reviewing adjustments entries and ensuring accuracy of the accounting and reporting,
• Liaison and coordinate with other internal departments to close the periodic activities and follow up with them for timely closing,
• Liaison with external and internal auditors and coordinating with them to complete the audits,
• Coordinating with Banks & Financial institutions,
• Preparing local staff, expatriates salary payroll including tax entry and voucher payment.
• Preparing list and depreciation of fixed assets.
• Handling cash flow, deposits, communication with banks, vouchers verifications, exports and domestic sales accounting, working board and corporate report
• Bachelors Degree (S1) in Computer Accounting/ Taxation with GPA Min. 2.75, Male / Female
• Min. 5 - 10 years work experience in same field
• Have Skills: Computer Skills, min. Ms. Office (Word, Advanced Excel, Power Point, etc),
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
• High energy level
• Able to perform mathematical and statistical function
• Able to work independently and in teams
• Attention to details
• The ability of manage the vast data through excel
• Willing to be based in Semarang, Domicile in Semarang or Central Java area highly preferred
Informasi lebih lanjut
Sesuai Peraturan Perusahaan