• Develops and manages the day to day operations and work process at the Stores and Warehouse.
• Controls the inventory movement and cost of operations effectively and efficiently by conducting physical counts and reconcile with data storage system.
• Coordination with the transportation, Stores and Warehouse team.
• Organize Stores and Warehouse operations by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
• Enhances the process improvements to ensure optimized handling of materials and “no damage” transactions.
• Works with Planning, Sales and Marketing Team for finished product inventory optimization.
• Achieve financial objectives by improving budget efficiency, scheduling expenditures, initiating corrective actions.
• Understands the Warehouse Management to arrange goods based in FIFO principles.
• Prepares reports and other records incompliance with procedures.
• Supervises and inspects on incoming raw material.
• Manage security of warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Set up Key Results Area which aligns with corporate standard for the team and based on that oversee the team coaching and counseling, training, etc.
• ISO data preparation for warehouse, stores and ancillaries
• Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) or Bachelors Degree (S1) in Mechanical Engineering.
• Age is between 32- 40 years old.
• 8-10 years of working experience in the related field.
• Preferably Manager/ Assistant Manager specializing in Inventory/Purchasing/ Logistic/ Supply Chain/ Warehouse Management, Inventory, Material Management or equivalent.
• Experience in similar industry such as paints, oil lubricants, automobile spare parts.
• Be ready to travel extensively.
• Good communication in English written and orally.
• Willing to work in Semarang, Domicile in Semarang or Central Java area highly preferred.
Informasi lebih lanjut
Sesuai Peraturan Perusahaan