1. Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
2. Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
3. Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
4. Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
5. Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing institutions, or other departments in the organization.
6. Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
7. Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
8. Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
9. Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
10. Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
11. Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
12. Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance,and equity within organization.
13. Administers salary administration and benefits programs.
14.Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier. Coordinates Safety Committee meetings and acts as Safety Director.
15. Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
16. Prepares budget of human resources operations.
17. Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
18. Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
2. Age max. 40 years old
3. S1 degree majoring in Psychology or other applicable field
4. At least 3 years of working experience as a Human Resource Manager, having experience as a HR Manager in Property Developer Industry is an advantage.
5. Understanding and ability to manage the three core processes: people process, strategy process and operations process.
6. Managing talent management (recruitment, training, learning, organization development and people development).
7. Understand in performance management (company performance and individual performance).
8. Able to do payroll calculation/payroll process and income tax – PPH 21 calculation including compensation and benefit strategy (allowances, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan and BPJS Kesehatan) .
9. Able to do income tax – PPH 21 calculation, both income tax monthly and yearly.
10. Close monitoring and supervising HR subordinate.
11. Familiar with HRIS system (know well on Unit 4 Prosoft HRIS system is an advantage).
12. Fluency in English, both oral and written.
13. Possess high confidentiality, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good file management, good leadership skill, has firm integrity, excellent managerial skill, mature, analytical, able to communicate with people of all levels, self motivated and able to work under pressure.
14. Being able to do multitasking works and being able to get things done.
Informasi lebih lanjut