PT. Gemilang Meditra Solusindo (GEMASINDO) is a company founded by a team of highly qualified, skilled and committed professionals, to be a partner that can provide the right solution and the best, to meet the needs of medical equipment, diagnostics, general medical supplies and hospital information systems.
With our well designed system and professional staff we serve our clients to their satisfaction. PT. Gemilang Meditra Solusindo (GEMASINDO) is a duly registered private limited company and fully compliant with the regulatory in Indonesia.
Our ever increasing passion for professionalism and quality has made us a reckonable name both locally and within the region. Over the years, we have come to appreciate that time, quality and excellence render a competitive advantage needed for every entity to prosper, and that’s why we ensure retaining and upgrading our systems and links to deliver the best and timely for your advantage.
In the current global economy any entity operating in isolation has got a limited space for success. That’s why we partner with vibrant and reliable manufacturing and principal companies into handle any massive demand. We are readily and timely available to provide you with our professional services and products to enable you meet your health care needs and implement the national health care system.
- Achieve sales target
- Create new market and solution selling for healthcare equipment and disposables
- Maintenance and give problem solving for existing or non-existing customer
- Forecasting sales and make action plan
- Make daily reporting
- Giving product presentation in customer
- Service and maintenance product
- Follow up quotation to became PO (Purchase Order)
- Conduct new and existing product support for equipment installed in Indonesia.
- Expected to interface and work closely with Medical Representative, Clinical Specialist, Marketing Associates and Medical Personnel to perform on-site system installation, configuration and testing of hardware and software at customer site.
- Able to identify, diagnose and resolve product related issues/deficiencies and user's errors within the shortest time.
- Maximum age of 35 years old, good looking & attractive
- College or higher education with degree or equivalent with specialization in Bio-medical, Medical Engineering, Medical Technology, Electrical and Electronics (ex. D3 Elektromedik - ATEM)
-Minimum 1 years experience as medical devices technician/engineer (at hospitals, medical institutions, etc.)
- Honest,dedicated, confident, responsible and target oriented
- Computer skills, and familiar using Microsoft outlook, and other MS Office products
- Dynamic and self driven person, result oriented
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Good communication and negotiating skills with customer
- Able to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of English language
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of medical devices (including calibration)
- Home-base Yogyakarta/Semarang
- Willing to travel (dinas luar kota)
- Has own motor & driver's license
Informasi lebih lanjut
Penjualan - Domestik