Founded in 1989, Suryasukses Corporation begin its journey with one factory in Gempol - Pasuruan, PT MULTIPLAST INDO MAKMUR which produces over 500 kinds of plastic houseware products. Since then, we start to grow our business by serving AMDK (Air Minum Dalam Kemasan) manufacturing with our products in cup, cap, and bottle through our factory PT SURYASUKSES ABADI PRIMA in Sedati Gedangan - Sidoarjo and PT SURYASUKSES ADI PERKASA in Bekasi - East Java. In 2010, we expand our business to nonwoven spunbound products through PT SURYASUKSES MEKAR MAKMUR featuring AMARI brand.
Our reliability in plastic manufacturing has been proven very much satisfying, both in local and international markets. We export our products to all over the world and serve 1.600 customers in both local and international markets.
Our company's mission is to become market leader in packaging and plastics products through value for money for Customer and stakeholders. With this mission as the basic of our Corporation, we provide customers with qualified products, innovative design, experienced production staff, strict quality control, and prompt delivery at a very competitive price. Each products are designed to comfort and easy your life. For this reason, our standard of quality is based on the use of high quality materials and moulds.
Through Head Office in Surabaya and Marketing Office in Jakarta, we serve all of our customers in Indonesia and overseas. Our list of customers in AMDK such as : Club, Cheers, Total, Aquase, Flow, Danone Aqua, Garudafood, OrangTua Group, KinoAid, Wingsfood, PT AJE (BIG Cola), PT Pepsi Cola, PT Sehat Sukses Sejahtera, etc. With our maximized value products, we help our customers to get best price and quality.
To prove and maintain the quality of our products and processes, we have certification in ISO 9001 and currently prepare for certification in ISO 22000.
- Verify purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to inventory stock.
- Collect several suppliers offer and analyze best price and value.
- Collect recommendations from suppliers for substitute items and obtaining approval from user.
- Purchase material and part according to schedule.
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
- Maintain efficient cost, value and quality requirements for each purchase.
- Negotiate with suppliers for best price.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): purchase procedures, communication skills, negotiation, production part knowledge will be an advantage, English active
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Informasi lebih lanjut