The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa is the most preferred and
inspirational premium brand that lives in the minds of customers
– through authentic experience of culture roots of Balinese
artistry and hospitality
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to HQ in France.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy.
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns.
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
- Relevant education background (Diploma, or Bachelor Degree)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar capacity in a luxury 5 stars hotel, resort or other relevant businesses.
- Excellecnt proficiency in english both written and spoken.
- Energetic, dynamic, inspiring, and innovative.
Informasi lebih lanjut