The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa is the most preferred and
inspirational premium brand that lives in the minds of customers
– through authentic experience of culture roots of Balinese
artistry and hospitality
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards
- Estimate food requirements and food/labor costs
- Supervise kitchen staff’s activities
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Recruit and manage kitchen staff
- Rectify arising problems or complaints
- Give prepared plates the “final touch”
- Perform administrative duties
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Keep time and payroll records
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Relevant education background (Diploma, or Bachelor Degree)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar capacity in a luxury 5 stars hotel, resort or other relevant businesses.
- Excellecnt proficiency in english both written and spoken.
- Energetic, dynamic, inspiring, and innovative.
Informasi lebih lanjut