The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa is the most preferred and
inspirational premium brand that lives in the minds of customers
– through authentic experience of culture roots of Balinese
artistry and hospitality
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Relevant education background (Diploma, or Bachelor Degree)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar capacity in a luxury 5 stars hotel, resort or other relevant businesses.
- Excellecnt proficiency in english both written and spoken.
- Energetic, dynamic, inspiring, and innovative.
Informasi lebih lanjut