The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa is the most preferred and
inspirational premium brand that lives in the minds of customers
– through authentic experience of culture roots of Balinese
artistry and hospitality
1. To ensure standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness in all Bedrooms /corridors /function rooms /public areas are maintained:
- Supervising the daily cleaning of assigned rooms, bathrooms, corridor areas and public areas to the highest standards.
- This includes changing bedlinen, replacing towels, cleaning bathrooms thoroughly, vacuuming, mopping and dusting daily.
- Subject to levels of business the housekeeper will be expected to also service rooms.
- Ensuring the upkeep of vacant rooms.
- Replenishing brochures and paper goods throughout the bedrooms/hotel.
- Maintaining an orderly storeroom and trollies.
2. To ensure customer satisfaction is maintained by:
- Ensuring guest laundry is collected, charged and returned to the guest in a speedy and accurate fashion.
- Ensuring guest property left behind is logged and stored in a securelocation for lost property.
- Resolving any guest problems or complaints when possible and ensuring management are kept informed.
- Actioning any maintenance requests in order to comply with the hotel’s established quality standards and ensure guest satisfaction.
3. To set and maintain standards of service commensurate with the standing of the hotel:
- Managing a stock control and ordering system to ensure availability of stock and cost control to maintain costs to a minimum.
- Attending any appropriate off and on the job training courses.
- Wearing a clean and suitable uniform and name badge at all times.
- Implementing the hotel’s good customer relations policy, including politely addressing guests and colleagues at all times.
4. To ensure the department is operated within the Legal Framework by:
- Immediately reporting and documenting to management any observed or known safety hazards, conditions or unsafe practices and procedures.
5. Carrying out any other duties as may be reasonably required by management.
- Relevant education background (Diploma, or Bachelor Degree)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar capacity in a luxury 5 stars hotel, resort or other relevant businesses.
- Excellecnt proficiency in english both written and spoken.
- Energetic, dynamic, inspiring, and innovative.
Informasi lebih lanjut