ODD is a design studio of architecture, interior and graphic based in Canggu, Bali.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Based in Bali.
- S1 Architecture.
- Open to any working experiences.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Degree qualification in architecture.
- Familiar with English conversation.
- Proficient in AutoCAD & 3D Max.
- Proven working experience as an architect.
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills its a point plus.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar) its a point plus.
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
- Good interpersonal skill, self disciplined with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Can work in team.
Informasi lebih lanjut