A Hydropower plants company with many massive projects, along Sulawesi and Sumatra Island, Indonesia. Our Aim is to provide electricity using friendly resource, water. We believe that electric power remains industrial societies and civilization lifelong. The first IPP (Independent Power Producer Procurement Programme) Scheme, which was built in 2005 and has produced electricity since 2012 is PT Poso Energy, located in Middle Sulawesi.
Currently, we are seeking energetic individuals and with good spirits to come and join one of our Hydropower plants Group Company, PT Kerinci Merangin Hidro. The Project is located on the Southwestern slope of the Barisan Mountain Range in Sumatra Island. The location of the project is accessible from Sungai Penuh, the Capital of Kerinci District from the Northwest and East Bangko, which is on the National highway connecting North and South Sumatra.
Installed capacity is expected at 350 MW which may be considered as one of the largest Hydropower project in Indonesia. The generated electric power will be supplied to the public in the PLN's (An Indonesian government-owned Electricity Company) system so as to cope with the rapid increasing power demand of the system along the policy of the Government of Indonesia.
Your mission is to execute 250 Ha land Acquisition, end to end process from negotiation until legal certification.
Duration of contract
12 months with possibility to extend
• Utilize our Geographic information system to locate and track land that need to be acquired
• Lead and manage field land acquisition team
• Identify and secure best prices and terms on property that conforms to Divisional business plans and financial objectives
• Negotiate land purchase contracts and review it with in-house counsel (Legal manager)
• Act as a liaison in completing land acquisition report with our Finance Team
• Direct and guide site land acquisition team for due diligence and site inspections
• Prepare preliminary land acquisition budget with assistance of Land Development team
• Keeping land acquisition efforts on time and on budget and creating monthly update reports
• Willing to be located in Site area, Kerinci, Sumatra Island
• Education: Bachelor Degree - S1 in any discipline, Urban Planning and Geodetic engineer preferred
• Minimum 7-year experience in land acquisition works particularly on rural area
• Ability to speak Bahasa Minang is a plus
• Familiarity with GIS software such as MapInfo and the Like
• Understanding on land acquisition process and aspects
• Ability to create, works with and manage supporting land acquisition documents such as Berita Acara etc.
Informasi lebih lanjut