A Hydropower plants company with many massive projects, along Sulawesi and Sumatra Island, Indonesia. Our Aim is to provide electricity using friendly resource, water. We believe that electric power remains industrial societies and civilization lifelong. The first IPP (Independent Power Producer Procurement Programme) Scheme, which was built in 2005 and has produced electricity since 2012 is PT Poso Energy, located in Middle Sulawesi.
Currently, we are seeking energetic individuals and with good spirits to come and join one of our Hydropower plants Group Company, PT Kerinci Merangin Hidro. The Project is located on the Southwestern slope of the Barisan Mountain Range in Sumatra Island. The location of the project is accessible from Sungai Penuh, the Capital of Kerinci District from the Northwest and East Bangko, which is on the National highway connecting North and South Sumatra.
Installed capacity is expected at 350 MW which may be considered as one of the largest Hydropower project in Indonesia. The generated electric power will be supplied to the public in the PLN's (An Indonesian government-owned Electricity Company) system so as to cope with the rapid increasing power demand of the system along the policy of the Government of Indonesia.
• Construction of warehouse, workshop and yard
• Construction of disposal and stockpile
• Construction of transmission lines 150 KV and 20 KV, switch yards
• Utilities such as potable water, drinking water, electricity supplies, telecommunication, internet etc.
Duration of contract
24 months with possibility to extend
• Review technical design proposal from engineering team
• Prepare related budget, scope plan, construction method and schedule.
• Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
• Review the project in-depth regularly to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
• Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with technical and safety regulations
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
• Meet monthly performance target
• Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
• Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
• Assist procurement team in negotiate terms of agreements and draft contracts
• Assist legal manager to obtain related work permits and licenses
• Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
• Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
• Willing to be located in Site area, Kerinci, Sumatra Island
• Education: Bachelor Degree - S1 Mechanical, Electrical or Civil
• A certified PMP/PRINCE2 holder will be an advantage
• Minimum 10 years proven working experience in construction management particularly in utilities building such as workshop, warehouse, powerhouse etc.
• Advanced knowledge of project management processes, means and methods
• Basic technical knowledge of steel towers, conductor stringing, earth works, warehouse and workshop construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
• Deep knowledge in Transmission Lines and Switchyard is a plus
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office software
• Familiarity with project management software packages such as Primavera and Microsoft Project
• Ability to make and deliver brief presentation
• Ability to speak Bahasa Minang is a plus
• Ability to plan and see the “big picture”, to see the job within overall project scope
• Competent in conflict and crisis management
• Leadership and human resources management skills
• Excellent time and project management skills
Informasi lebih lanjut