A Hydropower plants company with many massive projects, along Sulawesi and Sumatra Island, Indonesia. Our Aim is to provide electricity using friendly resource, water. We believe that electric power remains industrial societies and civilization lifelong. The first IPP (Independent Power Producer Procurement Programme) Scheme, which was built in 2005 and has produced electricity since 2012 is PT Poso Energy, located in Middle Sulawesi.
Currently, we are seeking energetic individuals and with good spirits to come and join one of our Hydropower plants Group Company, PT Kerinci Merangin Hidro. The Project is located on the Southwestern slope of the Barisan Mountain Range in Sumatra Island. The location of the project is accessible from Sungai Penuh, the Capital of Kerinci District from the Northwest and East Bangko, which is on the National highway connecting North and South Sumatra.
Installed capacity is expected at 350 MW which may be considered as one of the largest Hydropower project in Indonesia. The generated electric power will be supplied to the public in the PLN's (An Indonesian government-owned Electricity Company) system so as to cope with the rapid increasing power demand of the system along the policy of the Government of Indonesia.
• Prepare end to end legal process for land acquisition, ensure legal compliance and provide solution for legal dispute.
• Handle and provide any license, rights and all required permits for site construction activities
• Settle all outstanding legal dispute
• Create and maintain legal guideline for contracts and company business practice
Duration of contract
18 months with possibility to extend
• Planning, directing, and managing a staff who work locally to secure land rights and assist negotiations for land rights
• Evaluating contract changes with the legal team, project team and procurement team
• Managing contact records in a custom database, for these Job requirements:
• Performing various tasks related to legal matters in a company
• Providing legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters
• Preparing legal letters, agreements for mergers, acquisitions etc.
• Ensuring compliance of laws and regulations for all operations in an organization
• Studying contracts and legal documents to make sure that it is in the organization’s interests
• Handling lawsuits of the company
• Report preparation for assessment and presentation before the senior officials
• Filing lawsuits in the court for the company
• Studying lawsuits filed by an individual or other business and find appropriate methods to save and ensure minimum loss to the company
• Securing company and it’s all possessions from any illegal problems
• Documenting and keeping all the legal documents securely
• Willing to be located in Site area, Kerinci, Sumatra Island
• Education: At least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Law or equivalent.
• Minimum 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office software
• High degree of competency in reviewing and drafting legal documents
• Fluent in English (written and spoken), with strong communication and presentation skills on.
• Strong knowledge about corporate laws and regulations
• Excellent watching and logical abilities
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to speak Bahasa Minang is a plus
• Must be able to work under high stress and save the company from legal difficulties
• Must be well organized, and accurate in work
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality about all legal matters
Informasi lebih lanjut