A Hydropower plants company with many massive projects, along Sulawesi and Sumatra Island, Indonesia. Our Aim is to provide electricity using friendly resource, water. We believe that electric power remains industrial societies and civilization lifelong. The first IPP (Independent Power Producer Procurement Programme) Scheme, which was built in 2005 and has produced electricity since 2012 is PT Poso Energy, located in Middle Sulawesi.
Currently, we are seeking energetic individuals and with good spirits to come and join one of our Hydropower plants Group Company, PT Kerinci Merangin Hidro. The Project is located on the Southwestern slope of the Barisan Mountain Range in Sumatra Island. The location of the project is accessible from Sungai Penuh, the Capital of Kerinci District from the Northwest and East Bangko, which is on the National highway connecting North and South Sumatra.
Installed capacity is expected at 350 MW which may be considered as one of the largest Hydropower project in Indonesia. The generated electric power will be supplied to the public in the PLN's (An Indonesian government-owned Electricity Company) system so as to cope with the rapid increasing power demand of the system along the policy of the Government of Indonesia.
• Review existing engineering design
• Recommend design improvement
• Deliver an end to end complete design, from concept, basic engineering design, detail engineering design, construction method, BOQ, bid package etc.
• Deliver commissioning works
Duration of contract
30 months with possibility to extend
• Lead and manage multiple discipline engineering design team, coordinating the resolution of problems, reviewing design progress, recommending alternatives and advising on project objectives
• Develop and pursue hydraulic structure and hydropower engineering and EPC work, leads preparation of proposals and serves as senior hydro electrical engineer of resulting work
• Assessment and commissioning of all plant equipment, incl. turbine, mechanical, BOP etc
• Develop quality control guideline, technical direction and risk management.
Manage any design change
• Prepare and implement good design practices.
• Willing to be located in Site area, Kerinci, Sumatra Island
• Education: Master Degree – S2 in Engineering
• Minimum 15 years proven working experience as designer of which 10 years in hydropower project
• Hands on technical knowledge and experience in tunnel construction and design
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office software
• Familiarity with project management software packages such as Primavera and Microsoft Project
• Ability to make and deliver brief presentation
• Ability to speak Bahasa Minang is a plus
• Ability to plan and see the “big picture”, to see the job within overall project scope
• Competent in conflict and crisis management
• Leadership and human resources management skills
• Excellent time and project management skills
Informasi lebih lanjut