A Hydropower plants company with many massive projects, along Sulawesi and Sumatra Island, Indonesia. Our Aim is to provide electricity using friendly resource, water. We believe that electric power remains industrial societies and civilization lifelong. The first IPP (Independent Power Producer Procurement Programme) Scheme, which was built in 2005 and has produced electricity since 2012 is PT Poso Energy, located in Middle Sulawesi.
Currently, we are seeking energetic individuals and with good spirits to come and join one of our Hydropower plants Group Company, PT Kerinci Merangin Hidro. The Project is located on the Southwestern slope of the Barisan Mountain Range in Sumatra Island. The location of the project is accessible from Sungai Penuh, the Capital of Kerinci District from the Northwest and East Bangko, which is on the National highway connecting North and South Sumatra.
Installed capacity is expected at 350 MW which may be considered as one of the largest Hydropower project in Indonesia. The generated electric power will be supplied to the public in the PLN's (An Indonesian government-owned Electricity Company) system so as to cope with the rapid increasing power demand of the system along the policy of the Government of Indonesia.
• Execute all Geodetic site survey and site data collection activities such as BM point, Geological survey, Topology survey etc.
• Conduct and assess aggregate material availability survey such as Concrete Aggregate etc.
Duration of contract
12 months with possibility to extend
• Analyze control or survey data to ensure adherence to project specifications or land survey
• Plan or direct the work of geodetic surveying staff, providing technical consultation as needed.
• Plan or direct the work of civil material surveying staff
• Survey and identify the location of material sources
• Assess the quality of control data to determine the need for additional survey data for engineering, construction, or other projects.
• Maintain databases of geodetic and related information including coordinate, descriptive, or quality assurance data.
• Compute, retrace, or adjust existing geodetic surveys of features such as road alignments, property boundaries, utilities, control and other surveys to match the ground elevation dependent grids, geodetic grids, or property boundaries and to ensure accuracy and continuity of data used in engineering, surveying, or construction projects.
• Determine orientation of tracts of land including position, boundaries, size, and shape using theodolites, electronic distance measuring equipment, satellite-based positioning equipment, land information systems or other geodetic survey equipment.
• Conduct surveys to determine exact positions, measurement of points, elevations, lines, areas, volumes, contours, or other features of land surfaces.
• Submission of survey plans to the engineering team concerned; using the numbering system
• Conduction of engineering surveys and the technical preparation of engineering survey plans such as topographic, hydrographic, tidal, profile, cross-Section., construction and boundary surveys;
• Surveys of lands traversed by infrastructure projects
• Survey and mapping works such as the preparation of geographic and/or land information systems;
• Prepare progress or technical reports.
• Review existing standards, controls, or equipment used, recommending changes or upgrades as needed.
• Willing to be located in Site area, Kerinci, Sumatra Island
• Education: Bachelor Degree - S1 Geodetic engineer
• Minimum 7 years proven related working experience in rural construction area
• Able to lead multiple small team
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office software
• Ability to speak Bahasa Minang is a plus
• Ability to plan and see the “big picture”, to see the job within overall project scope
• Leadership and human resources management skills
Informasi lebih lanjut