A Hydropower plants company with many massive projects, along Sulawesi and Sumatra Island, Indonesia. Our Aim is to provide electricity using friendly resource, water. We believe that electric power remains industrial societies and civilization lifelong. The first IPP (Independent Power Producer Procurement Programme) Scheme, which was built in 2005 and has produced electricity since 2012 is PT Poso Energy, located in Middle Sulawesi.
Currently, we are seeking energetic individuals and with good spirits to come and join one of our Hydropower plants Group Company, PT Kerinci Merangin Hidro. The Project is located on the Southwestern slope of the Barisan Mountain Range in Sumatra Island. The location of the project is accessible from Sungai Penuh, the Capital of Kerinci District from the Northwest and East Bangko, which is on the National highway connecting North and South Sumatra.
Installed capacity is expected at 350 MW which may be considered as one of the largest Hydropower project in Indonesia. The generated electric power will be supplied to the public in the PLN's (An Indonesian government-owned Electricity Company) system so as to cope with the rapid increasing power demand of the system along the policy of the Government of Indonesia.
• Responsible for managing the construction equipment throughout the company
• Manage all construction equipment and other equipment to comply with agreed equipment KPI
• Manage heavy equipment and tools warehouse and maintenance shop
Duration of contract
24 months with possibility to extend
• Operates the Equipment Service Department on a profitable basis and offer best possible product support to our customer.
• Controls direct expenses, expense hours, and machine service policy
• Manage and response to customer equipment rent requests in a timely manner.
• Coordinating and enforcing fleet vehicle maintenance, repairs and company policy
• Implementing and managing an equipment database, scheduling and coordinating equipment moves throughout the company
• Scheduling equipment maintenance, maintaining equipment fleet records including current hours, maintenance and repairs, tracking equipment rentals, tracking location of equipment, work usage and security
• Forecasting equipment needs for the company, working with craft foreman to develop and enforce equipment maintenance policies and procedures, as well as other tasks as assigned.
• Reviews service reports carefully to insure accuracy and complete information.
• Controls the purchase of tools and supplies. Recommends the purchases of new major tools. Insures that tools are returned to the tool room.
• Maintains the appearance of service equipment and tools to provide a positive image.
• Ensures maintenance shop office is to be kept in an orderly and clean fashion.
• Willing to be located in Site area, Kerinci, Sumatra Island
• Education: Bachelor degree (S1) or D3 in Mechanical
• Candidates must have 7 years experience with construction equipment
• Understanding of heavy construction and know the capabilities of heavy equipment including, but not limited to, cranes, backhoes, loaders, shotcrete equipment, drilling equipment, earthwork equipment, air compressors, lightplants etc. in order to determine equipment usage.
• In depth understanding as to maintenance and repairs needed for heavy equipment and fleet vehicles. Proficiency of Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to create report and brief presentation
• Ability to speak Bahasa Minang is a plus
• Must be able to read and understand manual in English
Informasi lebih lanjut