TGN Recruitment specializes in detection, direct approach and recruitment of executive & staff that are well prepared to embark on a dynamic career within both multinational and local firms developing in Indonesia
TGN Recruitment in addition to its selection process, mainly based on the candidates’ ability to lead a successful career in Indonesia, also offers them consulting expertise aimed at maximizing their performance in their search for new opportunities in these countries.
We strive to be a sophisticated and reliable recruitment firm, that can help companies achieve business success; candidates realize career ambitions find meaningful and profitable employment.
We bring to our clients an exceptional sources through searches that feature world-class candidates, industry- leading service, in-depth intelligence, and proprietary technology and communication and proven psychological tools. The result is a consistency of style that still allows for flexibility in meeting the unique needs of our clients. Whether global, regional or local, our approach ensures we meet and exceed our clients’ objectives and expectations.
- Assist the Marketing/Product Manager to ensure all concepts developed are suitably and accurately implemented in the field, as well as effectively communicated to the field force & costumer.
- Assist the process of market research (e.g. gaining customer insight, adoption tracking, test positioning and messages, message recall test, pricing etc.)
- Analyze and propose allocation of samples in line with product strategy, where relevant to the market
- The position reports to Marketing/Product Manager.
- With maximum age 35 years old
- Minimum education: Bachelor Degree in any major
- Experience minimum 2 year in the pharmaceutical industry, Marketing function is highly preferable, particularly with strong knowledge on Healthcare, FMCG or any B2C focused companies
- Microsoft Office, knowledge and experience in Statistical Analysis is an advantage
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative.
- The ability to manage workload and deal with conflicting demands.
- Hands-on individual, energetic, strong drive, self-starter with excellent team player skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills coupled with good attention in detail.
- Ability to work on a variety of development projects.
Informasi lebih lanjut