PT Itasof Pelagus Global (iTasoft) is an IT Business Solution & Official Accredited Partner of Joget Workflow in Indonesia, based in Bandung. Joget Workflow is an open source platform to easily build enterprise web apps. Joget offers full-fledged agile application development capabilities (consisting of processes, forms, lists, CRUD, and UI), not just back-end EAI/orchestration/integration or the task-based interface for traditional workflow/BPM Products.
Product and service flagship of iTasoft is building ICT systems related to Workflow Business Process Management. The products that iTasoft delivered to its clients in Indonesia are Joget Workflow Java Based Open Source, OASYS, and Mobiz.
Benefit : THR, Free Lunch, BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan (Jaminan Kecelakaan, Kematian, Hari Tua, Pensiun), Semi-Flexible Working Hour, Open Space & Green Building
Interesting Fact : Casual Outfit, Semi-Flexible Working Hour, Open Space & Green Building
Xin Building, 2nd Floor
Jl. Kapten Tendean No. 52 Kel. Hegarmanah Kec. Cidadap, Kota Bandung
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
- Have Experience < 2 years as Software Engineer or Java Developer. Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply for Junior position.
- University Diploma / Bachelor with majoring in computer science or information technology or any major that relevant.
- Excellent application system design and development skills.
- Willingness to travel
- Strong experience in architecting, implementing and managing high performance scalable J2EE applications on Linux/Unix platforms with one or more of the following: Java Web Services, Oracle SQL Developer, JSP, Spring, JSF JMS, XML, jQuery.
- Good knowledge of J2EE architecture/design patterns, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, data modeling techniques and SOAP.
- Have experience designing / developing with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
- Have knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best practices.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player.
- The ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing.
Informasi lebih lanjut